Cell Phone Users Beware: Child Tells How iPhone Fire Sent Him To The Emergency Room!

Eleven-year-old Isaiah Clinton says he was sitting at his desk at school Tuesday when his classmate saw smoke coming from his pants. Clinton says, “The boy behind me told me my pocket was smoking and that’s when I got up and tried to take my phone out of my pocket.” But by that time, Isaiah’s mother says, the damage had already been done. It was the iPhone 5C, model number A1532. Isaiah had it in his back pocket. The damage to the phone can be seen, and so can the burns to the boy’s clothes and skin.

Category: News, Shocking, Videos